Helping folks out with Linux and Unix is something I enjoy very much, and the basis for this site in general.
How to purchase services
- If you should be interested in any services or otherwise, please refer to the Contact Page
What I can offer you
- My guarantee that if I don’t fix your issue, you receive a full refund.
- Full common courtesy and professional manners
- My sense of humor
- Initial project/problem assessment is FREE
- Full complete receipt of work performed, in a detailed format
What specific services do you offer?
- Please see the full list of services at this public Google Drive link.
- Additional services or items can be discussed via the global website contact page.
Ways I can help you:
- Remote assistance via Google Helpouts (Now Live!)
- Support via Skype (audio/video/chat)
- Remote assistance over Teamviewer (chat, remote assistance)
- Live private chat session over IRC or your preferred Instant Messaging client.
- Support via Google Voice (audio/video/chat)
- Payments accepted are Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Google Wallet.
- Estimate of time and itemized layout will be given before support commences.
- In specific situations, consultation is Pro Bono.
- Rates are strictly laid out per hour
- Flat hourly rates are available. If I exceed that time, there is no additional cost to you.
- Invoices will be sent same-day or the following business day after agreement on service completion.
- Follow-up questions and maintenance is FREE for 7 days following project completion to allow for unforeseen issues during real world use of any software implemented.
I do have a full time day job in I.T., so if there is a necessary obligation I must attend to, I will help you as soon as I am able to. I do not currently work weekends, so they are the best days for larger problems and projects. I answer my Google voice account and email very regularly, so communication is a non-issue unless I have a personal emergency to attend to.